Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by and joining me on my journey for the search of wonderful health and energy while discovering myself!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

So much to say, so much to say!

O, It's been so long since I've written! And so much has happened and changed... for the better! I don't even know where to start! Let's see... I've been Raw Vegan for over 2 months... pretty darn close to 100%.  I feel amazing.  I've been reading non stop ever since I started.  My focus started at the Raw diet, then I read some longevity books, now I'm reading a Yoga book that I highly recommend.   

I took a trip to NYC with my mom, I'll have to dedicate a whole blog to that trip.  What an amazing time! We went on a Raw Food Restaurant Tour, as we like to say.  What a great, special time that propelled me in my journey!!

After that, I went to the Bahamas for another photo shoot for Pango Pango Swimwear that featured a classic white polka dots on black fabric.  We did a shoot on the tennis and golf courses and underwater as well. 

 As soon as I came back from the Bahamas I started my Yoga Practice.  6 days in a row now! I feel absolutely amazing.  It just seems like the next practical step in my journey for a Raw, Pure Life. 
 I found the
perfect studio
 for me.
In the Bahamas, I met a man named Chik Shank, and he holds workshops that challenge your believed limits.  That's a whole other story too, I'll have to devote a whole page on that.  Let's just say it ended with us doing a fire walk!

Tomorrow, I have an "uncooking" lesson with a chef that graduated from the Living Light Institute in California, which is a Raw Vegan Culinary Institute.  I'm actually getting really creative on my own with lots of new dishes.  By the way, my mom is now mostly Raw Vegan as well and lost about 15 pounds!

I can honestly say that I have NEVER felt or looked better in my life.  I have never felt more healthy or more in tune with my body.  I feel like I'm getting better and stronger and healthier everyday.  I wake up everyday without an alarm now! That's never really happened to me before.  I guess I've been so excited about yoga that I pop up out of bed to hurry there to get started. 

I want to spend some time reading today before I head to work, so I'm not going to go into too much detail, but soon I'll have pictures from each trip and highlights about what I loved about each one.

I'm so happy, I just want to share all I've learned with everyone that I care about so they can feel this happiness too.  I would like to pass my blessings on.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment