Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by and joining me on my journey for the search of wonderful health and energy while discovering myself!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My very first blog!


Welcome everyone! Thank you for stopping by. I felt compelled to write a blog because I wanted to journal my experience with the RAW food diet and fitness. I wanted to chronicle how I felt as weeks, and months went on. I've been almost 100% raw for almost two weeks now. I hear that you have amazing energy, beautiful skin and feel wonderful. I decided to give it a try! I'm always looking for ways to become more healthy, and I'm always interested in anti-aging. I'm sure I'll cheat here and there, or may find it difficult to follow when I'm traveling or on vacation, but I'm going to give it my best shot!
I hope to meet some other raw foodists along the way, get advice, learn new things, and evolve my lifestyle into an enlightened one in every way.
I enjoy fitness very much, especially lifting weights. I lift weights 3 or 4 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week. I would love to get into yoga and pilates too!
Not only do I hope to meet some wonderful people who share my interests in health and fitness of body and mind, I also plan to use this as a journal so I can see what I have been up to, what foods I've been eating, new recipes that I've tried and liked (or disliked), and post ideas that I have so I don't forget them! I'll also post some tidbits of info that I gather from my magazines, the Dr. Oz show, friends, and all the health books that I have. Please feel free to comment; I always like to learn new things!
The longer the days go on, as I continue to eat raw, the more I want to be around nature. I'm sitting outside right now! Does anyone experience that? Eating the way nature intended making you want to be around nature more?

No comments:

Post a Comment