Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by and joining me on my journey for the search of wonderful health and energy while discovering myself!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bahamas Pango Photo Shoot, A RAW Recipe of mine

After we returned from Nicaragua, it was off to the Bahamas! Photo and video shoot- Pango Pango Swimwear! Took a small 10 passenger plane there, and as soon as I arrived, a taxi was waiting for me.  It took me to our villa and Joni said, "Ok, Let's go shoot!"  I said, "Can I put on a little makeup first?"  I literally just got in, and they whisked me away to the sandbar.  I was doing cartwheels and jumps and having lots of fun.  We stuck around for sunset... the BEST time to shoot.  Awesome background! Doesn't even seem real, it's so perfect.

After we shot, we had dinner at the villa.  There was a bunch of FRESH, FRESH fish and salad.  I only had salad.  I eat super light during shooting.  Then we went to the little bar.  It was pretty busy.

The next day we went to Nippers and shot all day and listened to music.  We had a lot of fun! I wish I could do that everyday.  What a dream job.  Later that night we went home, got showered and headed back out to the little neighborhood bar.  Had a wee bit o champagne... Rose- my favorite!

The next day it was back to Ft. Lauderdale, our short trip was over! Better short than no trip to the Bahamas, Joni says. 

I headed down to my new favorite cafe in Miami.  Lifefood Gourmet.  It's a totally RAW, ORGANIC cafe.  Check out the awesome menu! http://www.lifefoodgourmet.com/ 
I had the tomato soup and the cheese pizza.  I took home the Curry soup, Caesar salads, and supreme pizza.  In fact, I just made my own LIVE soup with the ingredients in my fridge, and I'd like to share it with you! I just got home from an hour of cardio up a steep hill and needed some food!

One bag of Organic Spinach
Onion
Apple Cider Vinegar
Olive Oil
Spoon of Irish Moss
Cayenne Pepper
Oregano
Curry
Just enough water to get it moving.  Make it warm if you desire a warm soup, but not hot.
Blend it up and enjoy! Delicious!!

I feel great! I'll also give you my breakfast shake recipe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment