Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by and joining me on my journey for the search of wonderful health and energy while discovering myself!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wheatgrass, Tropical Shake, Salad Dressing

My breakfast today is definitely a treat!

Half of a honey dew melon
One banana
Coconut water
A little Sunwarrior Vanilla Protein Powder (for flavor)
Ice
It tastes as good as any frozen drink that you would get in the Bahamas! It's thick and creamy and tropical tasting.
Before my shake I started out with a Wheatgrass Boost- Clean Green Energy by Argo Labs.  It has vitamins B3, B6, and B12.  It's all natural and preservative free.  I don't have a wheatgrass juicer, nor do I grow wheatgrass, so this convenient shot is great for me.  Just google "wheatgrass" and see what comes up... it's pretty amazing stuff.  When I happen to be at a health food store and they offer it, I get a shot freshly juiced.  It tastes like you are drinking fresh cut grass! Well, you are! You are literally drinking grass.  Well, the juice of it.
Great way to start the day! My shakes give you more energy than coffee, and I'm giving my body what it needs to feel great.

Yesterday I went to the nutritional market and bought a bunch of dehydrated food and treats.  I kind of pigged out on them for lunch.  My workout was 2 1/2 hours yesterday so when I finally got home from the gym and shopping, I was starving.  I decided to take a light dinner to work.  Organic Cabbage and a home made salad dressing. The cabbage was really filling and I didn't need too much to satisfy me. The dressing was
Olive Oil Cold Pressed
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Splash of Water
Cayenne
Oregano
It really had a kick to it!  Tonight I'll make my live pizza! I just put pine nuts, cashews, and Brazilian nuts (all raw) in water to soak them a little to soften them up).  I'm still really new at all this, so I will report back and let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment