Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by and joining me on my journey for the search of wonderful health and energy while discovering myself!

Monday, June 7, 2010

I found a RAW RESTAURANT!

Just had the best lunch ever! I finally found a RAW restaurant close to home.  Well, close to home when the only other one I went to was in Miami.  It's in Lake Worth with a second location in West Palm Beach.  We must have been there for 1.5 to 2 hours.  What didn't we try?! And if anyone ever boo's Raw or Vegan Food, then they have to go there to see how totally fabulous it is.  A lot of stuff, you would never know it wasn't cooked.  Please check it out at http://www.thesomacenter.com/  I had a Raw Pizza, some Salsa, some Hummus, Chocolate Mousse (made with avocado!!), Flax Crackers, Raw Walnut Pate, Kale Hemp salad, Thai Noodle Collard Salad, Raw Tomato Bisque, Rawkies, and then a few dishes to go! It was like a dream come true to find such gourmet food in a wonderful, comfortable setting near me.  I'm happy! Karen, who helped us out, recommended her friend who gives "uncooking" private lessons.  I left my number, I'm going to have her come over and give me an hr or 2 lesson to get me gourmet in my kitchen.  I think it would be so much fun to host a RAW FOOD party with all my friends that were interested, and those that weren't.  I would have a speaker that would tell everyone all the benefits, and everyone would never believe the food they were eating was so darn healthy! 
I also found out that an author of one of my books will be speaking soon at one of the centers and signing books!  I feel like it's all coming together... I'm trekking right along, just how I'm supposed to on my Raw Journey!

1 comment:

  1. fit thats awesome, when i get back from vt i would love to try it..i'll have to get directions from you!& love the new pic.

    ReplyDelete