Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by and joining me on my journey for the search of wonderful health and energy while discovering myself!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Green Breakfast, Raw Pizza, Unpacking

Lots of greens and shakes needed today.  Yesterday started off good with a lot of fruit for breakfast and lunch, but by the time I came home at 6 pm I was pretty hungry and tired so I started eating all my dehydrated snacks and raw cacao treats.   The raw pizza didn't turn out so good.  The pizza sauce was too runny, and I didn't have the right nuts for the nut cheese.  I ended up using the tomato sauce as a tomato soup with the nut cheese as a topping for that with spinach and onions in it, and that was really crunchy and delicious.  I also didn't have the right crust, but it was fun to try.  Anyway, I never had any salad or big green shake yesterday, so today I will make up for it!

Since I don't work out today, I won't be as hungry and I'll stick to shakes, lemon water and salad greens.  So here's today's breakfast recipe...
Banana
Wild Blueberries
Fresh Kale
Fresh Collard Greens
Chia
Chlorella (a microscopic freshwater single-celled green algae, a nutrient- dense superfood that contains 60% protein, 18 amino acids (including all essential amino acids), and various vitamins and minerals. It's deep color comes from its extremely high amount of chlorophyll.  The highest amount of chlorophyll of any known plant.)
A shot of Wheatgrass Boost
A spoonful of Sunwarrior Supergreens (Made from the purest pro biotic greens grown on high altitude volcanic rich soil)
Pure Coconut water
Ice

A few spoonfuls of my smoothie, and I already feel my morning coffee buzz! In all the books I'm reading they say to pay attention to how your body feels after eating certain foods so you can decide what are the best foods for your body.  I definitely feel best after my green shakes.  Not the best after my dehydrated food and treats.  I think they should be just that- treats.  But Saturdays are my cheat day, and I ate to my heart's content.  I'm just glad it was all raw.  Sean kept offering me some of his little pizza he made.  It looked mostly healthy, but since I had my own just blended raw sauce, why would I want his jar tomato sauce and cheese?  I stuck to my diet! I also tried some Blue Agave yesterday instead of honey and it has a really good sweetness to it.  O yeah, and the water I used to soak my nuts and sundried tomatoes in, I used to water my plants.  It's nature's Miracle Grow!

I still need to unpack from the Bahamas.  I've been so wrapped up in writing this, and then checking the pix on Facebook from the Bahamas, I haven't been too up on my housework.  I do want to go through all my drawers and downsize.  I want to simplify! I was watching the show "Neat" yesterday and they just dump everything in the middle of the room and divide it into Need, Donate, Trash.  Junk gets collected so easily.  You always need to be purging a room it seems or it will all pile up.  Well, I guess I'll go unpack my suitcase.  I know the closet needs to be purged and my makeup drawers too.  Off to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment