Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by and joining me on my journey for the search of wonderful health and energy while discovering myself!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Breakfast Shake, Raw Pizza

Good Morning, Everyone! It's another lovely day in Florida.  I just had a big shake for breakfast.  I've been having it almost everyday now, or variations of it.

Banana
Blueberries
Dried Gogi Berries
Raw Cacao
Kale Leaves
Bok Chop Leaves
Maca Powder
Spirulina
Irish Moss
E3 Live- is a 100% Aphanizomenom flos-aquae blue-green algae (AFA) for short that is an all organic wild harvested aqua botanical considered by renowned health authorities to be nature's most beneficial superfood.
A little water and ice.

Since drinking these every morning, I don't need coffee anymore.  I haven't had any since May 10th! If anyone knows me, they know how addicted to coffee I was.  I would drink it from 11 am to 6 pm all day long.  Now I have more energy making my fresh organic shakes in the morning.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to make a raw pizza.  The sauce seems pretty easy, it's the nut cheese I'm worried about.  If it turns out, I'll share the recipe.  Everyone knows that Saturday night is pizza night for me! Except now, I will forgo the soda. (I was never into soda, just a Cherry Coke Zero with my Pizza) I haven't had one since sometime in May.  Please read "Skinny Bitch", so you can understand why!  And I'll forgo the actual dairy cheese.  I haven't had pizza since probably May 2nd.  Since starting the RAW diet, I've lost 5 pounds.  I'm hoping it's not muscle that I'm losing since I haven't been lifting weights too much since I've been traveling.  I'm actually about to head to the gym now and then the grocery store.  Gotta pick up some more kale, spinach, and another different green to blend into my shakes.  I try to get something different each time.

1 comment:

  1. i wanna hear all about the pizza!!! and im gonna pick up skinny bitch on the way to work tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete